Does anyone have contact with Mr. Slots?

Have a generic question? Post it here.

If you have a question regarding a specific slot machine or trade stimulator please post it in either the Slot or Trade Stimulator area.

Does anyone have contact with Mr. Slots?

Postby Keather » Tue Jan 04, 2022 8:31 am

Just wondering if anyone has contact with Mr. Slots? I know this has been a thread before, but he has been unreachable for 6 months now! Back in early 2021 I purchased $100 worth of parts from him and received the parts within a month. Then in March of 2021 I send him over $400 for parts and for two month he kept apologizing and telling me the parts were going out in the next few days......and they never arrived. He stopped responding to my emails about June of 2021. I truly hope nothing bad has happened to him. But, If he is ok, its extremely frustrating to imagine he could take someone's money and never respond, send the parts or return the $$.
Keather

Re: Does anyone have contact with Mr. Slots?

Postby Rsossa31358 » Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:33 am

He’s still around. No very reliable. Good luck
Rsossa31358

Postby sutty » Mon Jan 31, 2022 2:13 pm

I have posted of a similar experience, in the other current thread on the subject. Not a single reply to many emails since my order was placed in April 2021. I've given up, written off the money, very little by comparison to what you lost, and I'm now going to try winding my own springs from wire, which I've ordered, and have just placed an order for screws from elsewhere.

Before I try winding the springs, I'm going to take a look in the forum to see if others have tried, or look online in general for tips and tricks.

Searches in other forums, and here, have confirmed he is still around, but there are many similar complaints to be found.

Good luck with your order.
sutty

Postby 63mini » Mon Jan 31, 2022 2:29 pm

Like Rsossa31358 stated. He is still around. Earlier this month I had sent an inquiry regarding some parts and never received a reply. So, I made a small purchase of some Mills rubber bumpers thru eBay to see what would happen. I received the parts within a week. However, these bumpers are not like the originals. They are made from EPDM and not neoprene. So, they are really soft. I'll probably just toss them and make my own.
63mini

Return to Just Chatting