ORIGINAL WATLING PARTS FOR SALE

See a listing on E-Bay and want to discuss it? Want to rant about Ebay? All E-Bay related discussion should go here.

ORIGINAL WATLING PARTS FOR SALE

Postby Lol » Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:52 pm

Okay i am going a little crazy. I arrived in California from the UK yesterday. I brought some very nice original Watling parts to sell as they are surplus to my needs. I have tried everything to list them on the Ebay USA site but i have failed. You will have to go to the Ebay Uk sight and type in WATLING ROL-A-TOP ORIGINAL BACK DOOR LOCK or
WATLING ROL-A-TOP ORIGINAL GROOVED BOLTS or WATLING ROL-A-TOP ORIGINAL CAST DENOMINATION BADGE 50C or just click on other items that I have for sale. The parts are in California and I will be here for a few weeks. Somebody did purchase a few Watling parts this morning so they must have purchased them from the UK site. The purchaser lives a few blocks from Laguna Woods so I can deliver those in person. I have spent hours trying to figure why they don't show up on the US site. I just don't know what i am doing wrong! They are great items so good luck if you can find them.
Laurence
Lol

Re: ORIGINAL WATLING PARTS FOR SALE

Postby CoinOpNut » Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:33 pm

Hi Laurence
I'd like to buy the bolts and lock and the corbin keys. Can you email me coinopgeek@gmail.com or ring/text mobile: 626-840-4241. Thanks!
CoinOpNut

Postby Lol » Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:00 pm

Hi John
I left a message on your voice mail. I think the best way would be to buy the items individually. I will then put them all together and combine the postage and refund you the balance of postage. Thanks for looking. Laurence
Lol

Postby sean duffy » Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:53 pm

My guess is you need to go into your personal settings and change your "ship from" address to the address you are currently staying. I spend half my year in Missouri and the other half in Colorado so I'm constantly dealing with this. But it may be different then changing from the UK site. Just an idea.

Sean
sean duffy

Postby Lol » Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:31 am

Hi Sean
Thanks for the tip. I tried that, changed my shipping address and it did not work. It is very strange. The first item that i listed appeared on the US ebay site. Then all of the following items did not. I am most puzzled.
Laurence
Lol

Postby sean duffy » Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:23 pm

Try calling Ebay. I have had really good luck calling and simply describing my problem. Week days during the day is better to get someone who's first language is English.
sean duffy

Postby Lol » Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:06 am

Hi Sean
Thank you again for the good advice, i will call ebay. Strangely two more of my items have appeared for sale on the Ebay U.S. and Canadian sites. Original Watling back door lock and original Watling grooved bolts. Other items that i have for sale are Watling original cast denomination badge 50c (correct genuine blue design) and Watling original cast denomination badge 25c. The last two items are not appearing? I checked all my listings and they all have the same details so I have no idea why two appear and two don't appear. I hope that if i can get through to someone at Ebay they will fix the issue. Thanks again for your help Sean, much appreciated.
Laurence
Lol

Postby Lol » Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:41 am

Hello All
I have sold more than half of my original Watling Rol-A-Top parts. I am returning to the UK on Wednesday and i will remove the listings from ebay then. The parts are in California. This is what I have left, so if interested please order before Wednesday.

Original Watling back door lock x 1 $152.67
https://www.ebay.com/itm/WATLING-ROL-A- ... Swz2pfeMao

Original Watling Grooved Bolts x 4 sets. 13 bolts in a set. Have 4 sets. $15.27 per set
https://www.ebay.com/itm/WATLING-ROL-A- ... Sw3tNfcdXR

Original Watling 50c denomination badge. The correct design x 3. $30.53 each
https://www.ebay.com/itm/WATLING-ROL-A- ... SwrmBfcdq1

Original Watling 25c denomination badge x 2. $30.53 each
https://www.ebay.com/itm/WATLING-ROL-A- ... Sw169fcdvj

Thanks for the help getting these items listed in US. Out of 21 items just one did not appear.

Best, Laurence
Lol

Return to E-Bay